Saturday 7 February 2015

Konga.com has not delivered my package two weeks after ordering it!!!




I placed an order for a baby car seat on Konga.com and I paid immediately. The website told me that I would receive the item within seven days. Today has made it 13 days since I placed the order. I have called their customer helpline three times already. Every call ends with a promise that I would get it within a day or two.

I don't live in Lagos or Port Harcourt or Abuja, but I live in a state capital in Nigeria. I also paid the shipping cost for it to be sent to the address I provided. So, I doubt if distance can be used as an excuse for me not to have received my package.

I need to point out that this is the first time that I am paying to purchase a tangible product from a Nigerian online shop. I have made such purchases from foreign online stores but never have I experienced such a delay.

Have you ever gone through such an experience where you were delayed after making such a purchase online? Kindly share your experience(s) by posting comments below.

I think that these online stores should get their act right to prevent such delays as this would discourage customers from making online purchases from Nigerian websites.




No comments:

Post a Comment